Friday, June 19, 2009

Update 2: June 19, 2009

Shortly after my last post, U began chilling, my pulse ox dropped, diarrhea, etc.....oh rats, i mean mouse juice (see previous post on mouse tissue being used to produce this treatment) is at it again. The nurse administered the next set of premeds an hour early and everything has calmed down.... this all happened with 10 percent of half dose being infused at 16 mg/ml ....imagine if full dose had been infused at full rate.

They had to add a second IV line and pump to be able to infuse all the medications plus Rituxan at the same time... please forgive typos as I have a monitor on my left hand and 2 IV' in my right hand and wrist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you. You are such an amazing woman. Your strength and faith are so inspiring. I will continue to pray for you.

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Oh rats indeed! I am so pleased you are full-on in your sense of humor :o)

God bless you my friend,

Tina