Sunday, June 21, 2009

Please Pray for Jessica

I have requested prayer for Jessica, a young woman battling cancer, on my blog before. I received this e-mail last night and again, ask that you pray for Jessica and her family.

First of all.............. we are praying for you faithfully... often.... fervently.

But, the reason I am sending you this note is, remember me asking if you would pray for a young woman (24) Jessica, & that she was praying for you???? That you were both fighting Cancer & treatments that were so difficult?

She spoke as a Cancer Survivor LAST NIGHT at a Relay for Life function. Afterward, she began experiencing a pain that grew worse during the night. Earlier today, they were rushing her to the IU Hospital for tests. She & her Mother, Susan, are devastated & concerned. They are fearful at what they will learn, & may have already learned by now.

When Susan called me on their way to the hospital, she wanted me to pray with Jessica. After I prayed for her, I told her how you are fighting right now, & she said she is praying. Pray for Jessica, Stacie. And Jessica is praying for you.
I believe there is power in that!! I KNOW there is Power in it!

Hang in their Stacie. God's arm is not to short to reach down & rescue you!

In His love, Donna

No comments: