Monday, June 15, 2009

Stacie's National Marrow Donor Hall of Fame

A few posts ago, I reflected on the National Marrow Donor Registry. Currently, individuals who have registered as potential bone marrow/stem cell donors are being surveyed to see if anyone is a perfect match for me. I challenged readers of my Blog to forward the post to others in their e-mail address books in an attempt to recruit new people to register. I received word today that the first member of Stacie's National Marrow Donor Hall of Fame has joined the Registry. I am going to post first names of those I learn about who have volunteered to be a potential donor. Thank you for considering this vital endeavor (you can join for FREE until June 22 or for as long as donations remain to cover the registration fees).

Stacie's National Marrow Donor Hall of Fame
Lisa P
Kevin M
William F

No comments: