Monday, June 8, 2009

505

The blog-a-versary of my 500th post flew by me in the midst of this current health challenge. This entry is number 505. It is encouraging to know that in less than a year, God has inspired me to write over 500 entries for this blog. My initial goals for the blog remain unchanged - to write and give God the glory and honor for all He is to me; to leave a written journal of the life battles I have faced and how the Lord always guides and protects me; and to leave a legacy for my children and grandchildren to which they can access when I have relocated to my Heavenly Home.

The blog has evolved into a wonderful resource to connect family and friends with regard to my health battles. Updates and prayer requests are posted on my blog and are easily dispersed throughout the world. These calls to prayer do not go unheeded. I am encouraged by the responses you e-mail and the comments you make. My story is truly being preserved for those who will come behind me. I pray I can bring honor to God's Name as I walk on this stony pathway called life.

1 comment:

justme said...

Happy 505, Stacie! Keep fighting the good fight.