Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thank You for Your Love and Support!

We are grateful to the many family and friends who have helped us through these first two weeks of treatment (my apologies if my chemo-brain forgets anyone).......

My family and friends for all of your prayers, cards and words of encouragement - they sustain me;

My Husband - for your love and support through this almost 13 year cancer battle;

My Three Daughters, Three Sons-in-Law and Lil Man - for your love and support and for coming to visit me. Special thanks to Sis for helping me on Tuesday and for watching Lil Man when I cannot and to Scott for shopping for us;

My Mom and Dad - for your love and support and for the numerous hospital visits and deliveries to save me from hospital food and for your help with Lil Man;

Terri - for your help and for the food preparation that you did for my anti-cancer diet;

Mark and Dawn - for preparing and delivering meals to Kevin;

Shelly, Hannah and Hope - for cleaning our house and for helping me at home;

Tina - for keeping our prayer group updated!

I am so blessed!

No comments: