Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Free Marrow Donor Registry Through June 22

A fellow CLL warrior (John) just posted this information as a comment on my Blog after I posted on the Blog about the fees that potential donors pay to join the National Donor Marrow Registry.

His information:

Between today and June 22, or until 46,000 new donors are registered and funding lasts, the registration is free. See this link for details:
http://www.marrow.org/
On the main page, the link for details is down on the left hand side.


So if any of you are interested in joining the National Donor Marrow Registry, please consider this opportunity to do so for free. Your gift of bone marrow or stem cells could save a life like mine.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Stacie, your blog is beautiful. I believe we know each other from CLL Christian Friends, although I have not posted regularly for a while. I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed what you've written. I have prayed for you before and I prayed for you after reading some of your posts. You are a very inspiring woman. I'm going to post a link to your blog on mine and this post in particular. I wish I could be your match (I'm registered as a donor).