Thursday, June 25, 2009

Prayer for Today: June 25, 2009

Father in Heaven,

I am grateful that You are on Your throne, listening and observing, all that we endure on earth. Our hearts are quieted by the knowledge that You are in control of each believer’s life. We are grateful for the gift of salvation which You have offered to each of us.

We love You, Lord, and ask that You will work through our lives to equip us to be the best disciples that we can be for You and Your Kingdom. Forgive us when we lack boldness and desire to tell others about You.

Many are in need of a special touch from Your hand tonight, Lord. Remember each need and each person. First, I ask that You will grant peace and guidance to those searching for answers to questions too difficult for human minds to decipher. Next, I ask for Your special healing touch to fall upon those who are sick in body. Lastly, I ask for stamina, strength, energy, and positive attitudes so that none become disheartened or discouraged. The joy of the Lord is our strength.

In Your Precious and Priceless Name I pray. AMEN.

1 comment:

Celeste Maia said...

I am praying with you, Stacie. Hang in there! Hugs from Spain, Celeste