Friday, June 26, 2009

Blogging Under the Influence

Disclaimers should abound today. I am blogging under the influence ...... of chemo and steroids and benadryl. This can prove to be hazardous to my writing. Brain cells whirl and chug. Steroids make my bleary eyes cross. Benadryl slows everything in my mind to a crawl. Words that are spelled with ease become word scrambles as I write with the shadow of these medications infringing on my cognitive capabilities.

Therefore, all grammatical or spelling errors should be reported ASAP to this writer. I don't want my Blog legacy to be passed down to my children and grandchildren with them thinking Grammy could not write or spell. Errors of greater magnitude – my reporting on our granddaughter instead of grandson; referring to myself as an 87 year old patient; or reports of psychedelic lights in my hospital room should be reported to a higher power who can withdraw my rights as a blogger.

What is the penalty for blogging under the influence?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing fantastic Stacie!! Donna :)