Saturday, March 28, 2009

An Update & Request for Prayer: March 28, 2009

A quick update ........

-After much confusion and difficulty, I received the Neupogen treatments I need for the return of neutropenia (low neutrophil counts that contribute to more infections).
-I have continued on the daily IV antifungal treatments. My veins are in horrific condition. I need them to be quickly restored.
-The sensitivities for the second fungal infection were not ready on Friday, as we had hoped. Therefore, it will be early next week before we know if medication changes need to occur.
- I am scheduled for my all day IVIG treatment on this coming Wednesday (not certain how I will receive both IV's if the IV antifungals are still being administered).
-I am scheduled to return to Ohio State to see my oncologist there the week after next.
-We are facing major decisions in the next couple of weeks.
-I need strength and stamina to return.

PLEASE PRAY!

1 comment:

justme said...

Always praying for you, Stacie, as are many, many others.