Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Prayer for Today: March 26, 2009

Precious Father,

I echo the words of this chorus this morning:

I love you, Lord
And I lift my voice,
To worship You
O my soul rejoices
Take joy, my King,
In what You hear,
May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear.

May each of us continue to praise You and worship You, even in the dark, trying days. May we never forget that You are the Lord of our lives and are worthy of every praise our lips can utter.

Forgive us, Father, for when we stumble and fall. You know our weaknesses. Undergird us with strength to overcome temptation and remind us to repent when we fail in our daily walks.

I thank you for the perfect peace that only You can give to each of us. The peace of God is a priceless gift. Continue to bless each of us with Your peace that passes all understanding.

I love You and praise You, Lord.
In Jesus’ Mighty Name I pray. Amen.

No comments: