Friday, March 13, 2009

Confident Expectation

I believe God knows me far better than anyone else. He knows my thoughts, my ways, my moods, my needs, and my hopes. Today, I know that He is aware that my mind is clouded and confused from medication overload. And in His infinite wisdom, if He wanted to breathe a God-Word into my spirit, He probably knew that He would have to speak LOUD AND CLEAR for me to comprehend today. He might even repeat Himself, to be certain that I was listening.

When I opened my e-mails this evening, I had two e-mails, from two different people, with the exact same message.

Alan and Mary wrote:
Hold on to His hope! (confident expectation)

and Tina wrote:

I am hoping (confidently expecting) that this will work in a miraculous way for you.

God wants us to have faith and believe for the impossible to transpire before our very eyes. And when we have hope -- as these messages stated today -- we are "confidently expecting". Tonight, I ask those of you who believe and pray, to be hopeful with me and for me -- let us be "confidently expecting" for God to turn around a dire situation.

Hope walks hand and hand with faith and love in the Bible. This trio portrays the Christian walk like no other. May we portray these triplet traits in all that we do, say and think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacie praise God that he gives you stregth to let us know how you are. I am so sorry to hear about the insurance issues, I pray God will work these all out for your good. Stay strong my friend, rest and heal. Will continue to pray.
Hugs
Barb

Anonymous said...

Hoping and Praying with you Stacie!!Knowing in my heart that God will deliver you through this!
Thoughts & Prayers,
Deb
www.cllcfriends.com

kcdaniels said...

Sending up prayers for you!