Monday, March 9, 2009

Prayer Request & Update: March 9, 2009

Please continue to remember me in your prayers. I ran a temperature last night. I went to my family doctor's office this morning for labs -- they just called and I am neutropenic again. So, I am going at 4 PM for another Neupogen shot. I had a reaction to the last one, so please pray that I will tolerate this. My WBC had increased by 10,000 since last Thursday, so it is difficult to say if another infection has taken up residence (despite being on 2 antibiotics, an antifungal, and an antiviral) or if the leukemia is on a proliferation spree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious Jesus,
Be with Stacie and bless her with your nearness and hand of healing today. As she experiences what few of the rest of us experience...intense
pain and ill health....may she blaze for you. Thank you Lord for Stacie's tight grip in your hands. Amen. (AW)