Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh, Lil Man, Where are You?

Today, August 28th, is the date I have always said Lil Man would arrive. The clock is ticking. Time is passing. And no arrival of Lil Man is looming on the horizon. It appears in about 9 hours this day will conclude and unless a rapid-fire labor and delivery occur, Grammy missed the anticipated due date. I cannot believe he would let me down like this.

Our daughter purchased a birthstone necklace for me with an August birthstone to represent my first grandchild's birth. If Lil Man continues to reside in his "womb", Grammy will have to return the birthstone necklace for a September sapphire!

As much as I long to meet this Lil Man, I trust in God's perfect timing and know that God will bring him into this world at the most perfect moment.

No comments: