Saturday, August 2, 2008

Journaling God's Word

As I continue to determine what treatment I should pursue, I have been writing in my journal the verses that seem appropriate to this situation.

"He had faith to be healed." Acts 14:9

Lord, increase my faith. See my faith.

"Whatever you ask of God, God will give to you." John 11:22

Lord, I ask You to increase my wisdom, knowledge and understanding so that I am able to make the best treatment decision.

"Do not worry about your life." Luke 12:22

Lord, forgive me when I worry, especially about my life. Increase my faith. Remove doubt from my heart and mind. Help me to trust You even more.

"He was sick almost unto death, but God had mercy on Him." Philippians 2:27

Lord, I pray that You will see the condition of my body and have mercy on me. Add years unto my life. Strengthen me.

"May the Lord give you understanding in all things." 2 Timothy 2:7

Lord, I thank You that Your Word tells me that I have the mind of Christ. No matter how difficult the decisions that I face might be, I trust that You will give me inspired understanding to arrive at the right answer.

No comments: