Thursday, January 1, 2009

My 2009 New Year's Resolutions

To not die before I see all of my loved ones serving the Lord.

Somehow figure a way to be more involved with hands-on ministry/church, despite my time quarantined at home and inability to be around crowds.

Dedicate more time to Bible study and prayer.

Believe without doubt no matter how dire the circumstances that I face.

Dedicate more time to my writing. Try to finish my manuscript and live to see it published.

Stay out of the hospital and see health improvements.

Get in better shape - workout in gym at least 5 days a week. :-(

Eat only whole foods. No garbage in this engine that I am trying to fine tune.

Remain positive and at peace despite the turmoil in my body, in my life, and in this world in which we live.

Spend more time with my art projects and photography - attend some workshops to improve my skills.

Strive for a stress-free and strife-free life.

No comments: