Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Lil Man!

Time has truly flown by as I watch our first grandchild grow and grow. Today, Lil Man celebrates four months of life with us. It is astounding to watch him make efforts to speak, sit, roll over, and to witness a very Lil Man personality evolving. It seems as though he was only born and we stood, amazed, at the wonder of new life in our family.

He continues to steal my heart. Everyday I think that I cannot possibly love him anymore than the previous day, yet I do. He spurs me on and pushes my physical body to accomplish tasks I never though possible. He makes me laugh and smile on days when the pain makes me want to cry and shout. He makes me fight for more life because I know that he needs me (or at least I tell myself that)!

Happy Birthday, Lil Man. May God bless you with many more decades of life and a heart that loves Him dearly.

No comments: