Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Heartfelt Note of Gratitude

Many of you have received e-mail prayer alerts for me. A faithful friend, Tina (aka Tmuffins to all of you) has maintained this list of family and friends and has alerted them whenever I need extra prayer. I believe Tina has filled this vital role for me for most of the twelve years that I have battled leukemia.

The e-mail list she maintains has survived many computer crashes through the years. Yet, she has remained diligent to recover lost data and continue the chain of prayers on my behalf.

Tina is the mother of five children and has plenty to fill her life and hours. The sacrifices that she has made to send out prayer e-alerts for me are ones I can never repay. Thank you, friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How blessed you are to have friends like Tina!!