Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Update & Request for Prayer: July 1, 2009

Rituxan is rolling - I arrived at the infusion center at 9:15 and began shortly thereafter. This is a very strange sensation, since this is the first time I have ever received Rituxan outside of ICU since my very serious Rituxan reaction. I am accustomed to having heart, blood pressure and oxygen saturation monitoring every moment of every Rituxan infusion. Those devices had become more of a security blanket to me than I realized. This morning, I feel naked and vulnerable without that intense monitoring. I am having to trust Him even more.

The uric acid level had come down a bit last night, so I was able to avoid the hospital overnight and will receive IV fluids here as soon as I complete the Rituxan later today. Labs won't be repeated until tomorrow morning, so I probably won't be able to report those results until Friday.

I'm blogging under the influence (of many medicines) so you might consider only believing half of what I post.

Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO STACIE,

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU CONTINUE TO BE AN INSPIRITATION TO ME, AND I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH. I CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU DAILY, AS I CONTINUE TO PRAISE GOD FOR YOU.


We love you Stacie!!!!!

Jeanie