Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Brief Update: July 1, 2009

The mouse juice (Rituxan) has infused and I am onward and upward to IV hydration. I just received a Neupogen injection to help prevent infections. I will return at 8:15 in the morning for my next treatment of Rituxan.

With the exception of extra growth of my mouse-tail which is nearly 5 feet long now (It must be growing about a foot per treatment according to my estimations and I keep tripping on it) and the grey-brown fur that has emerged (does anyone know of a hair remover that works on mouse fur?), I am doing well. Oh, and I did consume 3 pounds of a delicious Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese for lunch. (All exaggerations of my own choosing as I am treated with a monoclonal antibody comprised of mouse tissue and not due to blogging under the influence of too many medications!)

Seriously, I have had some tachychardia today but nothing else to report. Very tired but it has been a swell day in the Lord's presence - listening to my praise CD, writing and praying. Good can emerge from every life circumstance we encounter ...... if we only invite Him to join us.

Note: If you missed the post, this treatment is comprised partially of mouse tissue.

No comments: