Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chemo Getaway


If all goes well and my counts are not in dangerous levels, my husband and I are going to the West Baden Springs Resort for the holiday weekend. It was voted by the readers of Conde'Nast Traveler as one of the Top 75 US Mainland Resorts and also made their Gold List of resorts, cruise lines and hotels.

These treatments will take most of our summer, so mini-vacations are on the agenda. I will try to post some photos if I feel up to photographing the beautiful grounds and building that is a National Historic Landmark.

Photograph from Conde Nast' website.

1 comment:

justme said...

That picture sure looks impressive. I hope you guys can go! Even though they're short, trips like these can sure pick up your spirits.

I remember a previous trip you took to Baden Springs Resort around Christmas time, and you came back with such wonderful pictures of their Christmas trees.