Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Brief Update & Request for Prayer: July 26, 2009

This will be a hectic week, so I ask for your continued prayers for healing, strength, and treatments with no complications.

Tomorrow, I will have my eight-hour IVIG treatment (that I receive every 28 days to support my immunoglobulins/immune system). Then, I will have Week Seven of treatment all day Wednesday and all day Thursday. After this week, I will only have one remaining week of treatment!

I will probably receive new lab reports tomorrow - so I will update the blog with those when I receive them. Please also pray for my veins to stand up to three days of treatment this week.

1 comment:

justme said...

"After this week, I will only have one remaining week of treatment!"

WooHoo!!! Continuing to pray for you, Stacie.