Thursday, September 30, 2010

An Update & Request for Prayer: September 30, 2010

Another six hours of IV's today - Day 21. I was desensitized again to the Tobramycin and that went well. Not surprisingly, we did not receive the ID's on the organisms from the lab.

I had a difficult overnight - coughing, shortness of breath, and oxygen levels in the 80s.

I am doing some research on oil of oregano - it has antifungal and antibacterial properties. I have nothing to lose - I have had infections for 13 months, with the last four months having been non-stop IV's and hospital trips. My theory is that I could mix the oil of oregano in sterile water and then inhale it through a steam inhaler - thus reaching my sinuses and lungs.

I am also investigating colloidal silver, pau d' arco and apple cider vinegar. If anyone else has an idea as to what I can inhale up my nose to eliminate these infections, drop me a line! Smile.

No comments: