Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Birthday & Hospital


Today Grammy was blessed to attend Lil Man's second birthday party. His three tier Spongebob cake and scads of Spongebob cupcakes beckoned baby chubby fingers to swipe and lick frosting. Aunt Steph donned a Spongebob costume which was a hit but a bit intimidating to Lil Man. Family and friends lavished him with love and too many gifts to count.

Tired from too much birthday partying, Grammy and Grampy had dinner with our good friends and then I headed to the hospital for my IV treatment. As I type this blog post, I wait for pharmacy to prepare my IV. By the time I finish, it will be late and I will be ready to crawl into bed.

My first shipment of milk arrived this morning and I am thawing it. I pray its immune benefits will eliminate all infections that are harboring in my body. Pray I can overcome the mental blocks and be able to drink it. I long to be infection free as I was in 2009 when I drank milk. You know the slogan....."Milk does a body good!"

No comments: