Saturday, May 16, 2009

NIH Journey Day 5: May 16, 2009

We are home from the NIH. Dorothy of the Wizard of Oz, was correct, "There is no place like home!"

I will write more later as I am very, very tired and in pain. Thank you all for your prayers and inspiring words.

Isn't God good to His children?

Someone asked me about praying for me to have a match for transplant. Thanks for NOT praying for a matched donor for me - I am not praying for that. If I am not to have a transplant and God knows if it will take my life, I pray there won't be a donor so a door can be firmly shut on that option. I want God to orchestrate the best plan in such a way that I will be certain of my decision, whether it be to do no further treatments or to try something different.

What I am praying for is courage - I want to remain solidified in my faith and full of joy, no matter if this is the "end" as my NIH trusted physician suggested. I want to relocate to my Heavenly Home with grace and to show Jesus to a lost world. I know He will give me such courage, as I do not have it myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, I will pray for divine revelation for you. I am so burdened for you and lift you up constantly. We have got to see the justice of the Lord released on this earth. I so pray the Lord will start here with you my friend.

Love, Cathy White

Michelle said...

Praying!!

For whatever you want, Staci!!

Anonymous said...

He has already given you so much courage and grace, I know He will give you all you need for each moment. I hope that I will be so strong and brave when I face the battles you have. YOU ARE AWESOME!

Glad you are home again in Indiana!

Love, Tina