Tuesday, May 12, 2009

NIH Journey Day 1: May 12, 2009


View outside of our hotel room: village of Easton, Ohio. A shopping haven for shopaholics!


Hot air balloon meets tractor!


Encounter with hot air balloon!


One state down, four to go!


For all of you Colts fans, this is their new home, the Lucas Oil Stadium.

We have made it to Columbus, Ohio tonight. Thank you for your prayers. I have decided to snap some photos along the trip to help chronicle it with my words. Tomorrow will be a very long day for us -- over 400 miles remain.

The Ohio Branch of the American Cancer Society (Kathleen) obtained a complimentary room for us at the Columbus Hilton at Easton (Pat). They outdid themselves as we are in a beautiful suite. God is so good to provide for all our needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. THANK YOU KATHLEEN AND PAT!

Okay, now for some photographs (most aren't quality as we were driving about 85 miles per hour so that I could arrive before American Idol began). My husband asked, "Do you remember the movie Rainman?" And I told him I did.

He continued, "You are just like the Rainman when he couldn't miss Judge Wopner and he kept telling his brother, 'Thirty minutes to Wopner.' 'Ten minutes til Wopner." I was a bit like that only my show was American Idol. VOTE FOR DANNY!

2 comments:

justme said...

So glad you made it in one piece...despite your going 85 miles per hour. ha! Praying for you now and in the days ahead, Stacie.

Michelle said...

Sorry Danny was booted! I wanted him for the win!!