Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Prayer for Today: May 27, 2009

My Precious Lord,

We gratefully bow and praise You for the Lord that You are to each of us. Each of your creations, you are ever-patient with, wanting all to come to salvation. Thank you for your patience with each of us, Father. We love You and rejoice that we can be called Your children. Nothing in this world compares to the peace, joy, and companionship that a relationship with You brings to our lives.

Forgive us our sins, Lord, so that our lives will be one that reflect You and Your love to a lost world. Forgive us when we fail to display Your love to those seeking You. Forgive us when we are not the witnesses for Your Kingdom that we are called to be.

I know you are listening to our prayers and petitions, Lord. That reassures our hearts during difficult days. Infections need conquering. Treatment plans need anointing. Relationships need restored. Heartache needs replaced with hope. Financial needs require Your provisional touch. Our country needs Your guidance. The lost need a Savior. Fractured lives demand salvation and forgiveness. The faint in spirit need empowerment. You are able.

I praise You for the sacrifice of my Savior on the cross for the saving of my soul. No words can ever thank You enough for Your great loss for the great gain of the world.

In Jesus’ Mighty Name I pray. AMEN.

No comments: