Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Daughters

THE GIFT

I look at your faces and I marvel at the GIFT God gave to us when He gave the three of you to us. It is amazing and awe-inspiring to see how God took three teeny, tiny baby girls and they grew into three such brilliant, beautiful young women.

I thank Him for the guidance, life, and strength He has given to me to spend this time with you as your Mom. And when I look at the three of you I marvel even more at the depth of God’s love for us. How He, as a Father, could send His precious Baby Boy to this cruel, ugly world from the sanctuary of Heaven.

He could send us that GIFT to earth because of His great love for each one of us. Through that GIFT, we celebrate Him and our salvation. We each can be assured of God’s peace, comfort, healing, direction and most importantly His forgiveness and Promise of eternal life with Him in Heaven.

No comments: