Monday, July 28, 2008

His Words: My Strength

Words from the Bible that I have written in the back of my Bible. I read and reread these Scriptures when I am sick or in the hospital. God has touched my body and healed me too many times to count.

I shall be restored to health.
Daughter, your faith has made you well.
Death and life are in the power of the tongue.
By His striped I am healed and made whole.
God's Words are life to those who find them and health to all their flesh.
He sent His Word and healed me.
The tongue of the wise promotes health.
My strength and health are restored.
You have given your angels charge over me.
I hope in Your Word.
This is my comfort in affliction, Your Word has given me life.
Your Word has given me life.
The things which are impossible with men, are possible with God.
God -- who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did.
Pray without ceasing.

No comments: