Monday, July 21, 2008

The 12 year Battle

Today my attempts at Blogging begin. Why did I decide to engage in another activity with so much to do and so little time in which to do it? To answer that question with a simplistic reply, I would respond, "I am blogging to leave a legacy for my family." When my time expires here on earth, my family will be able to return to this Blog and read reflections from my heart about my life and my own journey toward healing and Heaven.

My now 12-year battle with leukemia has been punctuated with many "God moments" -- times when my Lord and Savior has performed miracles on my behalf. I want to have a forum in which I can record updates for my family and friends on my health and prayer requests. In addition, I want God to be glorified long after I am gone for all that He has has done for me. These written words will live on long after I am gone.

No comments: