Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Dr. S.!

Today, the life of an extraordinary woman is celebrated. My beloved, respected, and much trusted family physician, Dr. S., celebrates her birthday. From the heartland of Iowa, this outstanding woman was born and raised and ended up planted in my Hoosier backyard. I know God planted her for a clear plan and purpose. Her amazing medical mind, dedication to her patients, openness to alternative therapies, and attention to details have saved my life many times over.

It is amazing to reflect on the years that Dr. S. has cared for and treated my family and me. She cared for our three little girls and now will care for our grandson. It must be an intriguing field of medicine in which to practice, where one can treat generations of a family unit.

Happy Birthday, Dr. S.!

No comments: