Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Update & Request for Prayer: August 25, 2009

I have little to report today. After yesterday's IVIG treatment, I had a challenging night and day. I still feel lousy, weak, and in pain tonight and wish I was entering into tomorrow's treatment feeling a bit stronger. I have felt much weaker this past week (perhaps ten weeks of treatment might make one weak) and the enlarged lymph nodes are still present. I did not receive my lab reports from yesterday's blood draw but I will report on those in the morning.

Please pray for me tomorrow as I begin Week Two of the second cycle of Rituxan for the summer. If I do not see some additional improvement in the size of these remaining enlarged lymph nodes and my lymphocyte percentage, I may need to reconsider proceeding with additional treatment with this particular drug.

Your prayers continue to be precious to me .......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you!!!!!!!!!
Kelli C.