Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lil Man's Reflections on Grammy's Cancer-Versary

I received this e-mail from Lil Man, my grandson, this morning. He is only eleven months old - aren't you impressed that he is e-mailing at his age (I suppose his Mama might have helped him a bit.) This brought tears to my eyes and a kick in the rear to keep fighting for those years with Lil Man.

hi gram gram

It id me …man. Happy turdteenth versary! Me so glad u hear. Mommom loves me a lot but I no u doo tooooo.

I new u bee at my firwst birfday. U be at all my birfdays cause I say pwayers four u.

I ur biggest fan.

We be gramgram & binkerton for life!

Me wuv u wif my hole hart!

man (aka Lil Man)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must have been in tears! I am.

Tina

PS: 13 years! It has flown by, may the next 13 be filled with more joy and good health!