Friday, August 28, 2009

Isaiah 43

“Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
Remember, My child, that I have redeemed you; forgiven you; and equipped you to face life difficulties without having to fear.
I have called you by your name;
Remember, My child, that I know you intimately and all of your needs are foremost in My thoughts.
You are Mine.
Remember, My child, I am Your Savior. Personal. Attentive. Near to you when you cry out to me in the midnight hours.
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
Remember, My child, My Word tells you that you WILL face difficult situations – not IF. Yet, I will always be there with you.
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
Remember, My child, those difficult situations will not overcome you, as long as you are walking near to Me, trusting Me, and believing Me.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Remember, My child, how my children walked through the fires of the fiery furnace and exited unscathed. The fires of your life will not burn you either.
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
Remember, My child, My protection covers you and those you love.
3 For I am the LORD your God,
Remember, My child, there is NO God except for me. I AM the great I AM.
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
Remember, My child, I am your Savior, your Deliverer, your Healer, your Hope.
5 Fear not, for I am with you;
Remember, My child, you must not fear. If you are truly believing and trusting in Me and My Word, fear has no place in your life.

No comments: