Friday, September 4, 2009

Update & Urgent Request for Prayer: September 4, 2009

I appreciate your continued prayers. I am feeling poorly right now. I was awake all night from 1:30 AM on .... and now I am quite nauseated from the IV antifungal. I am still running a temperature. I need for this drug to work quickly or a switch to Amphotericin B will be made and it is an extremely difficult and dangerous drug to receive.

This morning's desensitization went flawlessly and I was finished in a bit less than 3 hours. I will go in at 7 AM tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday because a gracious nurse (with previous holiday plans) agreed to come to administer my treatments. God bless you, Angie!

My parents took me this morning and after the IV, I had the wonderful surprise of an early lunch with Lil Man, his Momma, and my parents. I didn't feel well at all in my body, but my spirit soared and savored the moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Stacie,

We're all thinking of you this Labor Day Week End and hope you enjoy the gorgeous fall weather with your family. Our prayers continue to come your way. Thanks so very much for the photo of of you and L'il Man!! What a cutie and what a blessing for you!!

Love,
Mary

Debra Wilson said...

Staci,
You and your famiy are in my thoughts and prayers. I believe in my heart that God has a special plan for you. Your courage and strength bear witness to your love for God and all of His teachings.
Debbie W.

Kathy Sabaini said...

Stacie, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so sorry you are having to endure this trial. Lifting you before the throne of grace today and every day.

Kathy Sabaini