Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update & Request for Prayer: September 2, 2009

I am receiving Week Eleven of this ongoing treatment today. The infections are still present in my sinuses and the fungal outbreak on my skin. I decided to proceed with the treatment despite the infections and I hope that I made the correct decision.

I was up most of the night not feeling well. So, between the lack of sleep and the benadryl premedications, I am very groggy this morning. Labs will be drawn tomorrow.
Three more days of treatment and I will have completed the entire twelve weeks, twice weekly treatments. Hooray!

A CLL expert told me to expect it to take around three weeks for all of my counts "to settle" and then we will be capable of more fully analyzing my degree of success with the Rituxan.

No comments: