Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Visitors

Last night we were fortunate to have our one daughter visit and stay overnight while her husband was out of town. It is always so wonderful to have one of our daughters back home with us. Our empty nest becomes very quiet and lonely, so guests are always welcome!

Today, I was blessed with a visit by Little Man, his Mommy, and their pet dog Allie. Although my herniated discs are acting up and I was up all night with severe back pain, I was delighted to be able to hold Little Man most of today. He is growing by leaps and bounds. His cheeks are chubbier and his eyes are brighter each time that I see him. I know that he has been smiling at his Grammy.

For some odd reason, the dog was left at Grampy and Grammy's home, but Little Man was taken home by his Mommy. Can you believe that deal?

No comments: