Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Costa Rican Missionary

I am privileged to know and support a missionary in Costa Rica by the name of Jessie. While I served at the inner-city ministry, that I have written about in previous posts, Jessie served there with me. I have decided as she sends prayer requests to me, that I will post them on my Blog. I know being so far from home, in a foreign land, young Jessie will appreciate your prayers.

This week's prayer requests from Jessie:
- Young Life Staff retreat: October 1st-3rd. Pray for vision for the future and a time of rest for staff.
- Transportation difficulties for leaders to be resolved

If you would like to support Jessie with your financial donations, they may be mailed to:

Young Life
Costa Rican Missions
Young Life Service Center Income Processing
PO Box 520
Colorado Springs, CO
80901-0520

IN MEMO OF CHECKS: X389-Oliver

No comments: