Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby Boot Camp Continues

Sergeant Lil Man continues to whip this soldier into shape at Baby Boot Camp. I lost another 5 pounds this week, so the proof is in the pudding: this Boot Camp is demanding! He is such a sweet, loving baby and he fills my days with joy and companionship. Although the duty is difficult, I wouldn't trade my "enlistment" for anything in the world.

Lil Man will be "deployed" to another location on Monday. I am scheduled to receive my 8-hour IVIg treatment at the infusion center. So Lil Man will go to his other Grandma's house for the day. I know we will miss each other.

The highlights of the "Sergeant's" day are the mess hall (also known as three bottles of Mommy's milk) and doing his morning stretches.

Yesterday, in preparation for the Colt's game on Monday Night Football, I dressed Lil Man up in his Colt's uniform and hat and sent him home to his parents, ready for the big game. Too bad, his cheering and team support didn't help those Colts. (We might have to look for a Titans' uniform!)

No comments: