Sunday, February 22, 2009

Continued Prayers Needed

I continue to wait on the mold culture sensitivities. We anticipate receiving those mid-week and will know then if I have to switch antifungals.

I had my Neupogen injection yesterday and had a drug reaction to that. I have been up since 3 AM, feeling poorly. I am nauseated, have a bad headache and deep bone pain.

This morning, an upper tooth began hurting. I am going at 8 AM to the dentist. My doctor wants me checked first thing in the morning with an x-ray (non-invasive). If there is anything that needs invasive attention, I will then have to go to the oncologists' office to be desensitized to Augmentin. Then once that is finished, I can return for the dental work.

I am praying:

Jeremiah 31:25: "I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint."

Isaiah 40:29: "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak."

No comments: