Thursday, October 7, 2010

Prodigy

A musical prodigy I am not. I cannot sing without piercing the eardrums of listeners. Only Lil Man will tolerate my renditions of "Jesus Loves Me", "Gray Squirrel" and other children's classic songs. I failed at the clarinet and piano and reading music just baffles me. I was not born with a musical gene.

Alas, I have another opportunity to prove that I can master an instrument. Today my doctor prescribed a lung flute for me. A lung flute? I can imagine the visions dancing in your minds! Yes, there is such a musical, no, I mean medical device, that we believe has the potential to benefit me. It does not require musical giftedness, so I should succeed.

Above is a photo of the lung flute taken from www.medicalacoustics.com/LungFlute where I purchased it. Perhaps you would like to join my band?

No comments: