Monday, December 7, 2009

Christ-Mas

I have never been politically correct and never regret it. I am proud to declare MERRY CHRISTMAS to all I encounter. There is no other reason for this season - except for the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. No matter what the government decides or changes in our country, I will always know the One True Reson for Christmas - Christ's arrival on this sinful earth to save each of our souls.

Many signs of the season have arrived. Today, I played in the season's first snow with my baby grandson. At fourteen months, it was the first time we made snowballs together and walked in the snow. Heaven on earth could have been no more precious. God's created snowfall blanketing our earth. Tiny hands created by Him, touching the snow, flinching at the cold, and trying to understand where the green grass had disappeared. He smiled at me. I smiled at him. And I know God was smiling down on both of us.

No comments: