Wednesday, December 9, 2009

15 Months Old Today

Lil Man is growing by leaps and bounds before our eyes. He turns fifteen months old today. I cannot fathom where the time has evaporated. He will always be Grammy's Lil Man, no matter how the months add to his age or the inches add to his stature. The tiny baby who locked eyes with me for the first time fifteen months ago and stole my heart at that very moment, grows nearer and dearer to my heart with each passing moment.

He is a loving, kind little boy. He wraps his tiny arms around my neck and offers the best hugs. His kisses are plentiful and precious. He waves at me with a big grin when he sees me in the mornings and sometimes he sheds a tear when he leaves me in the evening.

We share many hours and special events together. This month we shared in his awe when he walked into Grammy's Christmas Wonderland of decorated trees in nearly every room and a dancing, singing Santa. We played in the snow and made snowballs for the first time. We watched birds flock to the feeders for seed on snowy days. We clap, sing, run, hug, and make wonderful memories together.

Happy Birthday, Lil Man!
XOXO
Grammy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post. I would have loved to have seen Colton's expression when he saw Grammy's Christmas trees. Donna :)