Saturday, November 1, 2008

Request for Prayer: November 1, 2008

Please pray for me as I will be having my next 8-hour IV treatment at the oncologist's office on Monday. Not only will I dread the treatment as usual since it makes me feel poorly and it can have several side effects, but also this month's treatments will begin at the doctor's new location. I am a creature of habit and I have sat in the same chair for nearly ten years when receiving chemo and other treatments. This new adjustment will be difficult for me. Lastly, as I sit having this treatment, I will have to sacrifice my day with Lil Man. That makes me saddest of all. Thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you today Stacie!You will do fine and be fine.Hope you get a good wireless connection!!I know you will miss Lil Man but you will get him the next 4 days if all goes well!

God Bless,
Deb