Thursday, November 13, 2008

Boot Camp Continues

No one ever could have told me how a toothless smile from a two month old would melt my heart. Lil Man is growing and smiling and talking to those who love him. Today I picked him up after I went to the doctor. He was allowed to go to his Mommy's office for an hour or so this morning until I could finish at the doctor. When he was put into my car, he gave me the biggest smile. He was proudly wearing his tiny John Deere tennis shoes that I had purchased for him with his "big boy" blue jeans.

We rock and walk. I show him the creations of God that are outside of our windows. We look at the sky, the trees, the squirrels, and everything with God's fingerprint upon it. We rock and pray. I pray for him to grow healthy and strong into a young man with a place for God reserved in his heart. We rock and sing. I offer praises to God for the joy that my children and grandchild have given to my life.

No comments: