Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lil Man is "A Goo" Boy!

I noticed that I had not posted an entry about Lil Man for sometime. It appears that the Blog has less content being added now that my daily Baby Bootcamp continues. Lil Man is a joy and a blessing. He smiles and melts my heart. His new favorite word is something like, "A goo". I looked in Greek and Latin dictionaries to see if he was throwing a new foreign word at his Grammy, but could not locate this entry. I believe it is best translated, "I love my Grammy. She is "A goo" Grammy!" Works for me ......

Today, I told Lil Man about what a lover of Christmas his Grammy is! Everyone knows that I decorate trees in nearly every room of our home and begin planning for the holidays weeks before the special day. Today, I put on Lil Man's Christmas sunglasses and read him a book about Santa. He said it was "A Goo" book! I took inventory of his closet today and he already has 7 Christmas outfits at Grammy's. We will be doing alot of dress-up. One of my favorite outfits is an elf costume for a 3 month old! It even has built in curled-up-on-the-toe elf shoes. He is about two feet tall -- the perfect height for an elf.

I love the snow and always walk in the first snowfall. We had our first snowfall, albeit a light one, on Monday. As I saw the first snowflakes floating across the morning skies, I told Lil Man that it was time to get bundled up so that he could take his first snow walk with his Grammy. He was oblivious to the cold and the snow, as I told him how much his Grammy adores fresh snowfalls. He thought it was, "A goo" walk!

Tomorrow, he will accompany me to the doctor for the first time. He promised me today that he will be "A goo" boy at the appointment! I will take him at his word since it is my birthday and I know Lil Man will do his best to make it "A goo" day for Grammy.

No comments: