Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Three Months Old

It is difficult to believe, but our Lil Man (grandson) turns three months old today. He is growing by leaps and bounds and growing dearer to our hearts everyday. Everyday brings a new smile or coo. His Mommy vows he called out, "MAMA" to her tonight!

He loves to play peek-a-boo and he is taking an interest in morning Sesame Street shows. I cannot believe I have returned to days filled with Sesame Street, nursery rhymes, and dirty diapers. It seems like only yesterday our three little girls were knee high and filling every moment with their care.

We looked through old photographs the other evening and found some of Lil Man's Mommy. What a resemblance! I had told all of our family how when I rock Lil Man and look down into his big, brown eyes, how I see his Mommy. No one realized how accurate this observation was until we pulled out the old photographs.

It is embarrassing to admit, but my camera's memory cards (which will hold nearly 1500 photos) is nearly filled. That only took three month's to achieve! I know he will despise his Grammy when he is 16 years old and I am placing HAPPY BIRTHDAY advertisements on television and in the newspaper with photos of him in his elf outfit!

No comments: