Monday, December 1, 2008

Costa Rican Prayer Requests

I received the most recent prayer requests from my friend Jessie, who is a missionary in Costa Rica. Please join me in prayer for God to meet these and all needs that she might have.

Specific things to pray for:

My grandfather George Becker passed away last week. Please pray for my mom and her family, and my grandpa's wife Drue. Thank God that we can be confident of our salvation and know that my Grandpa is at the party in Heaven!

This is the last week of programmed activities and it is FULL! Decision talks will be giving on Wednesday and Friday; leaders will be celebrated and appreciated at a Christmas party on Thursday; Service Project Parent informational meeting on Thursday. Pray for energy, creativity, and significant conversations.

Students that will be moving - switching countries and schools over Christmas break - pray that God would raise up Christians to invest in their lives wherever they go.

No comments: