Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Healing Resources

Many people ask me what I read and study to remain faith-filled, hopeful, and without fear and doubt during a battle such as the one I am fighting. These resources are my constant companions that I read and believe to increase my faith.

Holy Bible

Christ the Healer by Bosworth. This book on healing is filled with Scriptures and testimonies of healings from the early 20th century. It completely revolutionized my perception of God's role in illness and healing. This book is quite old but most Christian Bookstores can order it when requested.

God's Creative Power for Healing by Charles Capps. This small yet powerful mini-book instructs the reader on the value of speaking, reading, and hearing God's Word as regularly and routinely as we take medications for healing. This is a book I have given to many other Cancer patients.

Healed of Cancer by Dodee Osteen, mother of Joel Osteen. Mrs. Osteen was diagnosed with liver cancer more than 20 or 30 years ago. She applied the Scriptures and faith taught in this book and was healed and remains alive and well even today.

Beth Moore Bible Studies. I have completed many of Beth Moore's Bible Studies. They are uplifting and focus on topics such as keeping our minds free of doubt and fear during difficult times. Her teachings are anointed and encouraging.

No comments: