Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Praise for March 31, 2010

Well, do I ever have some impressive electroacupuncture results to report! I had my fourth session yesterday and we drew blood prior to the electroacupuncture, as we have been doing weekly.

My counts from the week prior to the first treatment and each week thereafter are posted below ...... look at this improvement with someone who has very worn out bone marrow:

My hemoglobin has gone from 9.6 to 10 to 10.3 to 11.4 (Normal range 12-16). Can you believe this improvement in 4 weeks and this is despite a tremendous loss of blood that I have had the past week. Even my doctor said yesterday it would be a miracle if my hemoglobin had even managed to remain stable this week due to the blood loss.

My platelets have gone from 82 to 85 to 99 to 131! I actually am now in the NORMAL PLATELET RANGE (130,000 to 400,000) per our lab's value ranges.

These improvements move me from Stage 4 leukemia to Stage 2 leukemia without the slightest trace of chemotherapy entering my veins.

I have some other concerns going on that I will post later, however, I just wanted to share this amazing report with all of you.

Thank You, Lord, for guiding me to this study! I appreciate all of your prayers.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention man medicine :) Love you and am very happy for you!
Kristin

Celeste Maia said...

Nothing could make me happier this morning than reading about your improvement, Stacie! Thank you God!!!

I am so happy for you. You found out about this electroacupuncture treatment, started it as the brave "lab rat" you are, showing us the way, and look at you now.

God bless! Hugs from Spain, Celeste

Cip said...

That is amazing!!! Why am I even surprised that this happened? God is SO on His throne!

Anonymous said...

Hi, what a wonderful report!!! This will be the happiest of Easters for you and your family. God Bless!!!

Mary and Lou

Kim Butts said...

God - YOU are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Tears of joy my friend!

Love, Tina

Anonymous said...

Stacie,

Praise God for your good reports. You know, when you told me the doctor's prognosis, the first thing I thought about was Hezekiah and the years God added to his life. Shortly after that...you even wrote about Hezekiah in your blog. Well, girl, I think I told you about what my cousin wrote after my brother's fall, but I want to copy her email here and let you read it again. She has been battling colon cancer herself and it looks like she's doing great. Anyway...read this and let it sink into your soul. I am believing that God will do miraculous things for you! Have a great day!

Luv U,
Cherylle

I have been praying for Marco ever since I heard from Pam last night. I just want you to know something that God told me in January of this year.

He shared with me that He still does miracles today. However, people believe that God can do miracles, but they don’t really believe that He will do the miracle. He shared that if we believe that He will do miracles, then He will do miraculous things. So I am not believing that God can heal Marco and his severed spinal cord (along with everything else), but that He will heal him.

I believe God has asked me to share this with everyone that asks for prayer. I have a long list of people I have told about this and we are seeing great things being done. I am believing with you! I just wanted you to know how I am praying and hope you will believe with me too!

Anonymous said...

Staci,

I'm so impressed with your knowledge, love for God and family, and your strength. I pray every day that you are able to continue to make these decisions, focus on your faith and family and continue to make decision you feel are right for you. As always, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Debbie W.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear this news of improvement possibly correlated to the electroacupuncture protocol, Stacie, and that you have a decision. It seems a good one to me also; I'll be praying for you as you begin the immune-support strategy -- for wisdom, strength and ability to follow it: the people to cook, etc.


--Sarah

Mary Ann said...

Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!