Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hope

Hope. Where would we be without it? I uncovered a song today by Natalie Grant - Our Hope Endures. My mind cannot fathom walking this cancer journey without the Hope from our Father. All would be lost without Him. Death would not hold the promise of eternal life awaiting me. Hope for a cure when medical science says there is no cure would be impossible.

Some of my favorite Scriptures about hope include:

Psalm 31:24
Be of good courage,And He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

Psalm 119:114
You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word.

Romans 15:13
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.

Please take a moment to listen to the lyrics of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg6b5T7I6VE&feature=related

No comments: